Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Return from Vacation

I returned from my vacation to Jamaica on Sunday evening (July 18th). I stayed at an all inclusive resort and had lots of fun. I was very active playing volleyball, snorkeling, and sailing. The food and drinks were very good there. Even though I was able to eat a fair amount of food, I tried not to be excessive. I was very selective about what I ate there and if I didn't really like it, I didn't eat it. I tasted a lot of different foods and drinks though. I tried to make sure I drank my liquids before eating and this worked pretty well.

Yesterday I had an appointment with the clinic to get a fill. I was surprised to find that I had lost another 7 pounds WHILE ON VACATION. This far exceeded my expectations.

I have now lost a total of 50 lbs and am down to a weight of 311.

I am finding that I'm being more selective on what I eat, focusing more on quality than quantity of food.

It is nice to know that one can enjoy themselves and still lose weight. :)

At the clinic they added another .5 cc's of fluid to my lap band so I now have a total of 7.7 cc's in my lap band.

No comments:

Post a Comment